Welcome to RaiderMecca
Saturday, May 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM PDT
RaiderMecca Terms and Conditions
RAIDERMECCA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
Your participation in the event binds you to the terms and conditions as set forth below.
For all expressed purposes below, "participating" or being a "participant" is defined as the act of submitting funds to the Raider Mecca event for the purpose of particpating in the RaiderMecca event, and having those funds fully transfer to the RaiderMecca event representatives.|
RaiderMecca is a not for profit event partially sponsored by the Worldwide Fans in Black Booster Club. Due to liability issues we require that you understand and agree to the following:
1. By participating in RaiderMeca, I indemnify RaiderMecca ,the Worldwide Fans in Black Booster Club, its directors, agents, volunteers, licensees and assigns from all claims, demands, or expenses as a result of my breaching these conditions, my negligence or otherwise arising out of my participation in the event.
2. I acknowledge that there exists inherent risks in participating in an event such as RaiderMecca. RaiderMecca will use its reasonable means to ensure that the other participants abide by these rules, but cannot guarantee that this will be done. RaiderMecca, its officers and employees exclude all liability in relation to your participation in the event.
3. I acknowledge that the RaiderMecca organizers shall be entitled to refuse admission to any participant if it shall think fit at any time before or during the events, and without having to submit any reason.
4. As a participant of Raider Mecca, I acknowledge that the RaiderMecca representatives have the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of Raider Mecca, including, but not limited to, content, hours of event, and personel/talent/equipment needed or advertised at any time.
5. As a participant of Raider Mecca, I acknowledge that RaiderMecca or the Worldwide Fans in Black Club can not be made liable for loss or theft of any objects brought along by the participant to the event.
6. As a participant of Raider Mecca, I acknowledge that I must not violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others; be unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable; encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law while attending the RaiderMecca event(s). I acknowledge that in committing any of the above offenses can make me subject to ejection from any and all Raider Mecca events, both current and future.
7. As a participant in RaiderMecca, I accept responsibility for the actions of any of the other participants I have included in my RaiderMecca group registration.
Last Updated Sunday, July 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM PDT|6,270 Hits
Countdown to XV
The RaiderMeccan ExperienceSome Participant Comments-
"Awesome Awsome Awesome! My 1st time @ Mecca and my 1st time in Oakland! Seeing the headquarters, holding the trophy, being on the practice field.... Wow! Raider Heaven was more like it!"
Kevin T. Charlotte NC
"This was one of my Best Experiences Ever."
Santa Maria, CA
"Totally off the charts!!"